Kimberly Clark Kleenguard 44302 A20 Breathable Partical Protection Coveralls
STYLE: Shell - Zipper Front, Open wrists & ankles
FEATURES: - REFLEX* design - Patented MICROFORCE™ Barrier SMS fabric - Barrier protection against dry particulates - Seamless front to provide more protection in the primary exposure areas - NFPA 99 Compliant Antistatic - Zipper flap
- White, zipper front protective clothing is comfortable to wear and features open wrists and ankles. Providing comfortable KleenGuard Coveralls helps your staff stay compliant.
- The breathable, microporous film laminate acts as a chemical protective barrier against debris, non-hazardous liquid chemicals and dry particulates.
- Disposable KleenGuard coveralls meet ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standard, are low lint and have serged seams for a clothing-like feel.
- NFPA 99 compliant antistatic material and passes ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and bodily fluids and offers better liquid and particulate barrier than the Tyvek brand of disposable protective clothing.
- TYPICAL USES: fiberglass manufacturing, tank cleaning, utilities, liquid handling, pressure washing, maintenance, general manufacturing